Biopsies from Patients with Psoriasis or Atopic Dermatitis
Our clinically relevant skin model uses tissues from living patients with skin diseases. The patients are recruited into clinical sites where they donate multiple biopsies for the research projects. Some of the key features of these valuable models include:
- Diseased tissues from the target patient population, reflecting disease biology
- Psoriasis and atopic dermatitis biopsies available (3 biopsies per donor)
- Donor information can be used to complement pharmacological data
- Scoring of disease severity
- Ideal for preclinical patient stratification
Image: A full-thickness punch biopsy from a patient with skin disease.