Custom Prospective Sample Collections
Our access to over 1.5 million human tissue samples is banking on an industrial scale. Even with so many samples, every once in a while we do get a request for specimens that we don’t have on hand.
In these situations, we use our Custom Collections to fulfil our client needs. With our Custom Collections services, we are able to tap our growing network of sites to quickly get the specific samples you need.
- We are experts at new collection site recruitment, training, and monitoring.
- You can get back to your research.
- The job of procuring high quality tissue samples is in good hands.
About Custom Collections
With Custom Collections, REPROCELL is able to provide the following services:
- Case report form development. Custom case report forms specify exactly the type of data needed that is associated with the sample — ex. clinical, molecular, demographic, lifestyle, family history, etc.
- Technical specimen collection protocols. Want your ideal specimen to be maintained in a certain buffer? How about an extra centrifugation step? No problem, just tell us exactly what you need, and we’ll train our sites.
- Fresh material access. We can same-day ship specimens directly to you from our collection sites.
- Short- to long-term specimen storage. We can store your collection at REPROCELL’s state-of-the-art banking facility or at collection site.
With Custom Collections, we can collect blood, tissue samples, and other biofluids from a growing network of sites, including:
- The largest private urology network in Maryland.
Indications include: Erectile dysfunction, Benign prostatic hyperplasia, Bladder cancer, Prostate cancer, Overactive bladder, Peyronie’s disease, Kidney stones, Hematuria, Incontinence, Prostatitis, Renal cell cancer, Testicular cancer, Testosterone deficiency, Varicocele, vasectomy, and more
- An East Coast autoimmune, inflammatory, and rheumatology clinic.
Indications include: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Chronic Pain, Diabetic Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, GERD, Gout, Hyperlipidemia or Cholesterol Disorders, Insomnia, Low Back Pain, Lupus, Obesity, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Other Rheumatic diseases, Stress Urinary Incontinence, and more
- A West Coast gynecological oncology group.
Indications include: Ovarian cancer, Uterine cancer, Vulvar cancer, Vaginal cancer, Cervical cancer, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Endometriosis, and more
|Sample Type||Whole Blood||Plasma||Serum||Pax Gene||Saliva||Buccal Cells||Urine|
|Hepatitis B Positive||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hepatitis C Positive||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Our collection sites are continually growing. If you have a specific request, please contact us.
Ethical, regulatory, and legal framework
As with our archived human tissue samples, our custom collections adhere to the following ethical, regulatory, and legal guidelines:
- IRB approved specimen collection protocols and registered sites
- IRB approved informed consent forms
- HIPAA complaint authorization forms
- Protection of privacy includes assignment of unique de-identified and anonymized patient identifiers — neither REPROCELL nor end-user will ever obtain protected health information of donor
- Collection studies never interfere with patient care