Research Stem Cell Services
REPROCELL Stemgent was one of the first companies to commercialize induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs).
We offer a complete portfolio of services for the reprogramming and differentiation of high-quality iPSCs.
REPROCELL Stemgent™ – the stem cell experts
REPROCELL’s Research Stem Cell Services
Comprehensive iPSC Services
- Quality reprogramming — Through our exclusive StemRNA™ technology, we can generate stable, virus-free, xeno-free, iPSCs from human blood, skin or urine
- Relevant patient tissues — Our clinical partnerships enable access fresh, normal or diseased tissues for the establishment of relevant, quality iPSCs
- Custom iPSC characterization — Our scientists provide a range of custom characterization services, including immunocytochemistry, karyotyping, and in vitro teratoma formation
- Unique neural differentiation capabilities — We can generate a range of differentiated, functional neurocytes suitable for commercial or research purposes, including sensory and dopaminergic neurons
- Enhanced gene-editing — We are the only iPSC company with exclusive access to GenAhead Bio®’s CRISPR-SNIPER technology for the generation of custom disease models
Bespoke Research Projects
Our expert scientists can design a bespoke project to compliment your unique research needs. With a dedicated study director to guide you through each experimental milestone, you can rest assured that REPROCELL will provide the cells you need – giving you more time to focus on research.
- Expert support from a study director based in America, Europe, or Asia
- Flexible project customization and fair value
- Perpetual technical support regarding your cell line and its performance
- Customized optimization of transcription factors, culture conditions, and protocols
- Ethically sourced human tissues obtained through our clinical alliances
- Cryopreserved iPSCs sent to your lab — following establishment and expansion by our specialist team
At REPROCELL, each service contract is assigned a dedicated study director who is available for consultation throughout your entire project. Their role includes, but is not limited to:
- Establishment of primary cell cultures
- Reprogramming with StemRNA™ 3rd Gen technology to establish iPSCs
- Expansion and delivery of cryopreserved cells
- In-depth iPSC characterization
- Directed differentiation of iPSCs to establish custom-engineered somatic cells lines
- Gene-editing to create custom disease models
All REPROCELL projects are milestone-based, meaning you are guaranteed fair value and flexible customization of your chosen services.
At REPROCELL all projects are worth considering — no matter the size or complexity. And with service laboratories based in the USA, UK, India and Japan it is easier than ever to receive support from our teams. Armed with REPROCELL’s extensive experience in stem cell research, our scientists are dedicated to fulfilling your research needs.
 Note: The modified cells are developed, manufactured or supplied by GenAhead Bio Inc. under license from ERS Genomics Limited.
- Donor recruitment and patient-derived cells
- Target cell isolation
- iPSC reprogramming services
- iPSC expansion, characterization and banking
- Neuronal differentiation services
Clinical Stem Cell Services
Gene Editing Services
Stem Cells Resources
More on CRISPR-SNIPER