We offer a full suite of accurate and cost-effective preclinical molecular services both as a complement to our Global Biorepository and as a stand-alone business.
REPROCELL Bioserve specializes in smaller to mid-size projects, providing intensive customer service from assay design to data delivery and discussion (with you) about your experiment results.
Here’s a snapshot of our current genomics services:
- Whole Blood, Blood Clots, Mouthwash, Buffy Coats, FFPE, Serum, Buccal Swabs, Tissues, Saliva, and more
- Non-organic reagents
- Column-based capabilities
- Custom-developed protocols
- Multiple Quality control practices
- Gel check, OD 260/280, TaqMan, pico green quantitation
- Tissues, Whole Blood, PAXgene tubes
- Gene expression (mRNA) analysis
- DNA quantitation
- SYBR green qPCR analysis
- Micro RNA (miRNA) analysis
- Genetic variation analysis
- SNP detection
- Pharmacogenetic mutation analysis
- Copy number variation analysis
- Mutation detection
- Biomarker validation
- Stemcell technology karyotyping assay
- hPSC score card assay
- Identification of predictive and prognostic biomarkers
- Secondary analysis to identify predictive markers
- Validation of predictive or prognostic markers using a secondary method
- Design assays/panels that can stratify clinical trial subjects
- Evaluation of biomarker performance in a target population
- Utilize validated gene panels for discovering biomarkers
- Perform discovery and analysis using available biorepository samples
- Sequence analysis using off the shelf panels
- Custom gene panel design
- Custom sequence analysis for clinical trials
- ctDNA isolation
- ctDNA sequence analysis
- RNA sequencing (RNAseq)
- Whole exome sequencing
We have over 25 years of experience with genomic DNA and RNA isolation from nearly all biomaterials.
Samples are quantitated by optical density. Quality of DNA is determined through electrophoresis. RNA quality control checks are performed through Agilent’s Bioanalyzer.
Our in-house expertise in genotyping assay design, oligonucleotide synthesis and SNP validation enable us to deliver accurate data, quickly and cost-effectively.
We specialize in smaller to mid-size genotyping projects using Real-Time PCR (RT-PCR), providing extensive customer service from assay design to data delivery and discussing your experiment results.
Accelerating breakthroughs in genetics, drug discovery, biomarker research, and molecular diagnostics