The ABLE Biott 3D Magnetic Stir and Disposable Bioreactor System provides a low-shear, uniform-agitation culture environment optimized for suspension cultivation of stem cells. The 30 mL bioreactor vessel is designed with delta-shaped impellers and a conical shaft, offering ideal spheroid forming culture conditions for iPS cell cultivation and subsequent differentiation in the same flask.
- ABLE® Biott® Bioreactor System Controller and Motor (ABBWDW-1013)
- ABLE® Biott® Bioreactor Magnetic Stir System Base 5 mL (ABBWBP05N0S-6)
- ABLE® Biott® Bioreactor Magnetic Stir System Base 30 mL and 100 mL (ABBWBP03N0S-6)
- ABLE® Biott® 5 mL Disposable Bioreactor (ABBWVS05A)
- ABLE® Biott® 30 mL Disposable Bioreactor (ABBWVS03A-6)
- ABLE® Biott® 100 mL Disposable Bioreactor (ABBWVS10A)
- ABLE® Biott® 500 mL Disposable Bioreactor (ABBWVS50A)
EZ Open Top Flasks from Asahi Glass Company (AGC) are designed for mammalian cell culture with uncoated, biologically compatible plastic surfaces. Made from polystyrene, and supplied ready-to-use, you can increase your cell harvest yields by as much as 6.5% thanks to the unique "peel-away" cover.
- EZ-Open Top Flask 25 cm2 (AG3173-025)
- EZ-Open Top Flask 75 cm2 (AG3193-075)
- EZ-Open Top Flask 150 cm2 (AG3183-150)