Next generation sequencing (NGS)
REPROCELL USA utilizes Ion Torrent™ NGS sequencing technology, powered by semiconductor chips. This technology helps in implementing a fast and simple workflow that can be adjusted to multiple sequencing applications. The Ion Gene Studio S5 System used by REPROCELL USA provides scalable targeted NGS to support small and large projects.
The Ion Gene Studio S5 System.
Key Ion Torrent NGS applications provided by REPROCELL USA
Utilizing NGS to discover biomarkers of multiple types such as fusions, insertions/deletions, single nucleotide variations and copy number variations. Predesigned Oncomine assays are part of an end-to-end workflow that includes simple, scalable sequencing with optimized bioinformatics for generating reports.
The following cancer research panels are available:
- Cancer hot spot genes (50 oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes)
- BRCA1/BRCA2 for breast cancer (2 genes)
- Tumor mutation load assay panel (409 oncogenes)
- Lung and colon cancer panel (22 genes)
- Comprehensive cancer (409 genes)
- Gastric and esophageal cancer (17 genes)
- Colorectal and Pancreatic cancer (24 genes)
- Myeloid cancer (29 genes)
- Oncomine Focus Assay (52 cancer relevant genes)
- Lymphoma (25 genes)
- Bladder (25 genes)
- Prostate (21 genes)
- Melanoma (29 genes)
- Inherited cancer (147 genes)
- Lynch syndrome (7 genes)
- AML research panel
- TP53 Panel
The pharmacogenomics panel (PGx) is suited for clinical research that investigates the genetic variability in drug metabolizing enzymes and how they could impact the efficacy and safety of the drug. This panel can provide single nucleotide polymorphisms, insertions and deletions and copy number variation analysis in 40 different genes that are involved in drug metabolism.
Inherited Disease Research
- Hereditary Extended breast and ovarian cancer panel
- Inherited cancer research panel
- Microsatellite instability research panel
- Autism research panel
- Cardiovascular research panel
- CFTR panel
- Dementia research panel
- RNA stem cell research panel
REPROCELL can also custom design the panels based on your research interest. Please feel free contact us to discuss.