EZSPHERE™ Dish 35 mm Type 902
Micro-well specifications: 500 μm diameter, 200 μm deep, 2,300 micro-wells per dish.
|Product name||Product code||Pack size||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)|
|EZSPHERE™ Dish 35 mm Type 902||AG4000-902SP||10 dishes||$ 624.00||£ 616.10||€ 719.60|
Note: prices shown do not include shipping and handling charges.
Spheroid forming low adherence plasticware. Cell/protein repellent SP-polymer coating. Thousands of micro-wells laser-etched into the surface which generates mass numbers of uniform size embryoid bodies.
The EZSPHERE 35 mm Dish Type 902 is a product manufactured by Asahi Glass Company, for culturing of mammalian cells and the preparation of 3D cell spheroids. The dish size (diameter measurement) is designated in the product title, with "Type" referring to the configuration of the microwells etched into the plate. Each plate is individually laser-etched and provided in a sterile, ready-to-use format. The plates are made of polystyrene material that is coated with a biocompatible non-adherent surface. Mammalian cells will "slide" to bottom of the wells by gravity and aggregate with neighboring cells according to their biologically programmed narrative. EZSPHERE products are available in a variety of sizes and microwell configurations to suit your particular needs. The plates are an excellent way of creating iPS cell EB seed stocks for transferral to bioreactors such as the ABLE Bioreactor Magnetic Stir System or other suspension culture systems. No other plates or multiwell plate configurations can give you the yields and cost-performance of an EZSPHERE plate from AGC.
EZSPHERE Product Features
|Cat. No.||Product Name||Pack Size||Number of Wells||Diameter (µm)||Depth (µm)|
|AG4000-900SP||EZSPHERE SP Dish 35 mm||10 dishes||2,700||400-500||100-200|
|AG4010-900SP||EZSPHERE SP Dish 60 mm||10 dishes||6,500||400-500||100- 200|
|AG4020-900SP||EZSPHERE SP Dish 100 mm||10 dishes||17,000||400-500||100-200|
|AG4000-902SP||EZSPHERE SP Dish 35 mm Type 902||10 dishes||2,700||500||200|
|AG4000-903SP||EZSPHERE SP Dish 35 mm Type 903||10 dishes||1,250||800||400|
|AG4000-904SP||EZSPHERE SP Dish 35 mm Type 904||10 dishes||700||800||300|
|AG4000-905SP||EZSPHERE SP Dish 35 mm Type 905||10 dishes||260||1,400||600|
|AG4810-900SP||EZSPHERE SP Microplate 6 well||5 plates||2,700||400-500||100-200|
|AG4820-900SP||EZSPHERE SP Microplate 24 well||5 plates||470||400-500||100-200|
|AG4860-900SP||EZSPHERE SP Microplate 96 well||5 plates||95||400-500||100-200|
AGC company name and logo are the property of Asahi Glass Corp., Japan.
Product Name: EZSPHERE Dish 35 mm Type 902 (SP-polymer coating)
Catalog Number: AG4000-902SP
Size: 10 dishes
Storage and Stability: Store at Room Temperature
Notice To Purchaser: REPROCELL is a licensed AGC global distributor of EZSPHERE and EZ-Open Top Flask products everywhere, except for Japan.
Manufacturer: Asahi Glass Company (Japan)
- Zhang RR, Takebe T, Miyazaki L, Takayama M, Koike H, Kimura M, Enomura M, Zheng YW, Sekine K, Taniguchi H Efficient Hepatic Differentiation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells in a Three-Dimensional Microscale Culture Stem Cells and Tissue Repair Methods in Molecular Biology Volume 1210, 2014, pp 131-141
- Shimada H, Hashimoto Y, Nakada A, Shigeno K, Nakamura T, Accelerated generation of human induced pluripotent stem cells with retroviral transduction and chemical inhibitors under physiological hypoxia Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, Volume 417, Issue 2, Pages 659-664
- Aikawa N, Suzuki Y, Takaba K A Simple Protocol for the Myocardial Differentiation of Human iPS Cells Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin Vol. 38 (2015) No. 7 Pages 1070-1075
- Matsuura K, Seta H, Haraguchi Y, Alsayegh K, Sekine H, Shimizu T, Hagiwara N, Yamazaki K, Okano T TRPV-1-mediated elimination of residual iPS cells in bioengineered cardiac cell sheet tissues Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 21747 (2016) doi:10.1038/srep21747
- Hiroki Sato, Alimjan Idiris, Tatsuaki Miwa, Hiromichi Kumagai Microfabric Vessels for Embryoid Body Formation and Rapid Differentiation of Pluripotent Stem Cells Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 31063 (2016) doi:10.1038/srep31063
- Taku Nakayama, Shimpei Otsuka, Tatsuya Kobayashi, Hodaka Okajima, Kentaro Matsumoto, Yuichiro Hagiya, Keiji Inoue Taro Shuin, Motowo Nakajima, Tohru Tanaka, Shun-ichiro Ogura Dormant cancer cells accumulate high protoporphyrin IX levels and are sensitive to 5-aminolevulinic acid-based photodynamic therapy Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 36478 (2016 ãdoi:10.1038/srep36478
- Ayako Aihara, Natsuki Abe, Koichiro Saruhashi, Tatsuro Kanaki, Taito Nishino Novel 3-D cell culture system for in vitro evaluation of anticancer drugs under anchorage-independent conditions Cancer ScienceãVolume 107, Issue 12ãDecember 2016 Pages 1858−1866 DOI: 10.1111/cas.13095
- Waseem K. Raja, Alison E. Mungenast, Yuan-Ta Lin, Tak Ko, Fatema Abdurrob, Jinsoo Seo, Li-Huei Tsai Self-Organizing 3D Human Neural Tissue Derived from Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Recapitulate Alzheimer’s Disease Phenotypes PLOS ONE 11(9): e0161969. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0161969
- Hiroyuki Koike, Ran-Ran Zhang, Yasuharu Ueno, Keisuke Sekine, Yun-Wen Zheng, Takanori Takebe, Hideki Taniguchi Nutritional modulation of mouse and human liver bud growth through a branched-chain amino acid metabolism Development 2017 144: 1018-1024; doi: 10.1242/dev.143032