Stem Cell Services
Your one-stop partner for stem cell research
In 2006, REPROCELL were one of the first companies to commercialize induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs). Today, we offer a complete portfolio of services for the reprogramming and differentiation of high quality iPSCs.
REPROCELL’s complete stem cell portfolio allows you to access:
- Quality reprogramming
Through our exclusive StemRNA™ technology, we can generate stable, virus-free, xeno-free, iPSCs from human blood, skin or urine
- Relevant patient tissues
Our clinical partnerships enable access fresh, normal or diseased tissues for the establishment of relevant, quality iPSCs
- Custom iPSC characterisation
Our scientists provide a range of custom characterisation services, including immunocytochemistry, karyotyping, and in vitro teratoma formation
- Unique neural differentiation capabilities
We can generate a range of differentiated, functional neurocytes suitable for commercial or research purposes, including sensory and dopaminergic neurons
- Enhanced gene-editing
REPROCELL are the only iPSC company with exclusive access to GenAhead Bio®’s CRISPR-SNIPER technology for the generation of custom disease models
Comprehensive Technical Bespoke Projects, Expert Consulting
Our expert scientists can design a bespoke project to compliment your unique research needs. With a dedicated study director to guide you through each experimental milestone, you can rest assured that REPROCELL will provide the cells you need – giving you more time to focus on research.
Figure 1: REPROCELL’s scientists can design a bespoke project to compliment your unique research needs. (A.) One of our stem cell scientists performing fluorescent imaging of iPSCs in Glasgow facility. (B.) iPSCs stained for pluripotency markers OCT3/4 (green) and SSEA4 (red).
Comprehensive Custom Projects, Expert Consulting
- ✓ Expert support from a study director based in America, Europe or Asia
- ✓ Flexible project customisation and fair value
- ✓ Perpetual technical support regarding your cell-line and its performance
- ✓ Customized optimisation of transcription factors, culture conditions and protocols
- ✓ Ethically sourced human tissues obtained through our clinical alliances
- ✓ Cryopreserved iPSCs sent to your lab — following establishment and expansion by our specialist team
All REPROCELL projects are milestone based, meaning you are also guaranteed fair value and flexible customisation of your chosen services (Figure 2).
Figure 2: A typical stem cell project pipeline. Our scientists optimize reprogramming factors, culture conditions and protocol development according to your unique research requirements.
Expert Support from Expert Scientists
At REPROCELL, each service contract is assigned a dedicated study director who is available for consultation throughout your entire project. Their role includes, but is not limited to:
- ✓ Establishment of primary cell cultures
- ✓ Reprogramming with StemRNA™ 3rd Gen technology to establish iPSCs
- ✓ Provision of characterization data on the iPSCs
- ✓ Expansion and delivery of cryopreserved cells
- ✓ In-depth iPSC characterization
- ✓ Directed differentiation of iPSCs to establish custom-engineered somatic cells lines
- ✓ Gene-editing to create custom disease models
Customized, Humanized, Personalized
At REPROCELL all projects are worth considering — no matter the size or complexity. And with service laboratories based in the USA, UK, India and Japan it is easier than ever to receive support from our teams. Armed with REPROCELL’s extensive experience in stem cell research, our scientists are dedicated to fulfilling your research needs.
Still have questions about our custom iPSC services? You may find your answer in our Custom iPSC Services FAQ. Alternatively, you can contact our scientists directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Figure 3: We have reprogramming technical experts and stem cell laboratories on three continents. (A.) Centre for Predictive Drug Discovery in REPROCELL Europe (Glasgow, Scotland) (B.) REPROCELL USA (Beltsville, MD) and (C.) REPROCELL HQ (Yokohama, Japan).