StemAb™ Anti Mouse Nanog Antibody
A polyclonal anti-mouse antibody to Nanog, a molecular pluripotency marker. Generated in rabbit.
|Product name||Product code||Pack size||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)|
|StemAb™ Anti Mouse Nanog Antibody||RCAB002P-F||100 μL||$ 382.00||£ 313.11||€ 365.72|
Note: prices shown do not include shipping and handling charges.
Transcriptional factors, OCT3/4 (POU5F1) and STAT3 function as key regulators in maintaining pluripotency of stem cells. Thus, POU5F1 and STAT3 have been widely used as molecular markers of pluripotential stem cells. Pluripotential cell-specific Nanog gene is a newly identified homeodomain-bearing transcriptional factor. Importantly, Nanog is expressed specific to early embryos and pluripotential stem cells including mouse and human embryonic stem (ES) and embryonic germ (EG) cells. It is a key molecule involved in the signaling pathway for maintaining the capacity for self-renewal and pluripotency, bypassing regulation by the STAT3 pathway. Therefore, Nanog is one of the molecular markers suitable for recognizing the undifferentiated state of stem cells in the mouse and human.
StemAb brand name is the property of REPROCELL Inc., Japan.
Product Name: StemAb Anti-Mouse Nanog Antibody
Catalog Number: RCAB001P2P
Purity: Immunogen affinity purified
Storage and Stability: Store at 4 °C (short term), −20 °C or −80 °C (long term), stable for 3 years when stored as directed.
- Host: Rabbit
- Immunogen: Mouse Nanog peptide
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Purity: Immunogen affinity purified
- Concentration: 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage Buffer: PBS (incl. 0.1% sodium azide)
Notice To Purchaser: This product is for research use only, not for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. It is not allowed to sell this product to a third party or use it for commercial purposes without permission from REPROCELL.
Concentration: 0.2 mg/mL
Immunogen: Mouse Nanog peptide
- Peron C; Mauceri R; Cabassi T; Segnali A; Maresca A; Iannielli A; Rizzo A; Sciacca FL; Carelli V; Tiranti V; . Generation of a human iPSC line, FINCBi001-A, carrying a homoplasmic m.G3460A mutation in MT-ND1 associated with Leber’s Hereditary optic Neuropathy (LHON). Stem Cell Res 48:101939 (2020).
- Han BY; Seah MKY; Brooks IR; Quek DHP; Huxley DR; Foo C-S; Lee LT; Wollmann H; Guo H; Messerschmidt DM; Guccione E. Global translation during early development depends on the essential transcription factor PRDM10. Nature Commun 11:3603 (2020).
- Mori S; Sakakura E; Tsunekawa Y; Hagiwara M; Suzuki T; Eiraku M. Self-organized formation of developing appendages from murine pluripotent stem cells. Nature Commun 10:eaap9004 (2019).