3D Honeycomb Boosted
Koken’s AteloCell® 3D Honeycomb Boosted (KKN-3D-HCB) is designed as a scaffold for high density 3D cell culture/cell transplantation.
|Product name||Product code||Pack size||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)|
|3D Honeycomb Boosted||KKN-3D-HCB||25 pieces||$ 613.00||£ 604.63||€ 706.21|
Note: prices shown do not include shipping and handling charges.
Made by processing atelocollagen into a sponge scaffold with honeycomb-like through-holes, 3D Honeycomb Boosted is presented as small cylinders for use in a 96 well plate (diam. 5 mm × height 5 mm). In each cylinder it is possible to cultivate up to 106 cells — a number comparable to cell cultures grown in a 35 mm dish.
- Download brochure (PDF): AteloCell® 3D Honeycomb Boosted
- High-density three-dimensional (3D) culture scaffold presented as a cylinder, diam. 5 mm × height 5 mm
- Honeycomb-like through-holes with pore size of 100 ~ 300 μm
- High density culture with growth up to 106 cells
- Sponge cylinder has high resilience to return to its original shape even after compression
Top view after culturing GFP-expressing HepG2 cells for 7 days (Fluorescence microscopy image).
Sectional view after culturing GFP-expressing HepG2 cells for 7 days (Fluorescence microscopy image).
KOKEN company name and logo and AteloCell brand are the property of KOKEN Corp. Ltd., Japan.
Atelocell 3D Honeycomb Boosted
5 mm diameter × 5 mm sponges
100-400 µm pore size
Storage and Stability: Store at 2 °C to 10 °C
Notice To Purchaser: REPROCELL is a licensed global distributor of KOKEN’s collagen-derived products everywhere, except for Japan.
Manufacturer: Koken Co., Ltd. (Japan)