NutriFreez™ D10 Cryopreservation Medium
NutriFreez D10 Cryopreservation Medium (previously called CryoStem Freezing Medium) is a ready-to-use solution for the animal component-free, xeno-free, serum-free cryopreservation of human embryonic stem (ES), induced pluripotent stem (iPS) and mesenchymal stem cells. The medium contains methylcellulose and DMSO.
|Product name||Product code||Pack size||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)|
|NutriFreez™ D10 Cryopreservation Medium||01-0020-50||50 mL||$ 98.00||£ 113.54||€ 132.62|
Note: prices shown do not include shipping and handling charges.
NutriFreez D10 Cryopreservation Medium (formerly called CryoStem Freezing Medium (Cat. No. 01-0013-50)), is a ready-to-use solution for the animal component-free, xeno-free, serum-free cryopreservation of human embryonic stem (ES), induced pluripotent stem (iPS) and mesenchymal stem cells. Pluripotent stem cells preserved with NutriFreez D10 Cryopreservation Medium result in high cell viability and recovery and express typical pluripotent markers after thawing. CryoStem Freezing Medium was developed to maintain xeno-free conditions during cryopreservation when culturing cells in a xeno-free environment. NutriFreez D10 Cryopreservation Medium has been tested on human ES cells (H1, H9 and HuES9) and mesenchymal stem cells. Superior results were obtained in comparison with both serum-containing freezing media as well as competing serum-free products, making this an ideal product for cryopreservation of valuable human stem cell cultures. Results of a cryopreservation comparison performed at the Research and Development Center for Cell Therapy (Japan) on human pluripotent stem cells (hESC and hiPSC) show that NutriFreez D10 Cryopreservation Medium presents best recovery rate for hPSCs after thawing1.
NutriFreez D10 Cryopreservation Medium is manufactured under cGMP.
Sartorius company name and logo and NutriFreez brand are the property of Sartorius AG, Germany.
Product Name: NutriFreez D10 Cryopreservation Medium
Catalog Number: 01-0020-50 (REPROCELL) / 05-713-1E (Biological Industries)
Size: 50 mL
Storage and Stability: Store NutriFreez D10 Cryopresrervation Medium at 2-8 °C. Medium is stable until expiration date listed on the bottle if stored as indicated.
- pH: 7.2-7.6
- Appearance: Clear Solution:
- Performance freezing of hPSC, hMSC, VERO: Pass test
- For in vitro diagnostic use, research use or for use as ancillary material in manufacturing Cell-Gene or Tissue-based products.
- Notified under US FDA IVD part 864.9225 Cell-freezing apparatus and reagents for in vitro diagnostic use.
- Listed in Europe under CE IVD class I, thus comply with European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC) requirements.
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 QMS and in compliance with applicable cGMP guidelines.
- Manufactured under controlled environments and processes in accordance with:
— ISO 13408 – Aseptic Processing of Health Care Products;
— ISO 14644 – Airborne Particulate Cleanliness Classes in Clean Rooms and Clean Zones.
Related Products: NutriStem hPSC XF Culture Medium (Cat. No. 01-0005)
Notice To Purchaser: REPROCELL is an authorized global distributor of select cell culture products from Biological Industries, Inc. (Israel).
Safety Data Sheets:
- Nishishita N; Muramatsu M; Kawamata S. An effective freezing/thawing method for human pluripotent stem cells cultured in chemically-defined and feeder-free conditions. A J Stem Cells 4:38 (2015).
- Sivapatham R; Zeng X. Generation and characterization of patient-specific induced pluripotent stem cell for disease modeling. Methods Mol Biol 1353:25-44 (2014)
- Nishishita N; Shikamura M; Takenaka C; Takada N; Fusak N; Kawamata S. Generation of Virus-Free Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Clones on a Synthetic Matrix via a Single Cell Subcloning in the Naïve State. PLoS One 7(6):e38389 (2012)