Project Management and Quality Systems
Dedicated project management and support for the duration of your project
Our central laboratory facilities, laboratory and project management teams operate to the highest quality assurance standards to ensure the successful collation of samples and data for your project. You can spend less time worrying about logistics and more time advancing your clinical research to the clinic.
Our project and logistic managers are experienced, passionate, and dedicated to ensuring the success of your clinical research. We understand that each project has specific needs and can tailor our project management activities to fit. Flexibility, responsiveness, and communication are key components of our approach so we can adapt and evolve with your biological and clinical research projects.
We function as an extension of your team to:
- Keep you informed on progress and challenges
- Oversee all aspects of our laboratory services utilized for your project
- Keep your project on track
REPROCELL laboratories and project managers provide the highest quality of services to ensure the integrity of your data and biospecimens. We continually monitor our operations and data through audits and inspections to confirm that our high standards are maintained.
We operate recognized international quality standards and regulatory certification as well as follow globally accepted guidelines of best practice in clinical research and trials. Our quality systems are based on the following quality standards and laboratory registrations dependent on geographical location:
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP)
- Registered Commercial Diagnostic Facility (Accreditation Board - Yokohama City)
- Certified Diagnostic Testing Laboratory and Private Medical Care Facility (Government of Telangana, India)
- Registered Research Facility (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) Govt. of India (Ministry of Science and Technology))
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) ISO15189, Genomic Testing
Individual central laboratory and diagnostic accreditation status can be provided upon request.