StemRNA™ Human iPSC 802-3G
RPChiPS8023G1 iPSCs reprogrammed from EPCs derived from blood ethically sourced from a Hispanic female, aged 30.
|Product name||Product code||Pack size||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)|
|StemRNA™ Human iPSC 802-3G||RCRP004N||1 × 10⁶ cells||$ 1,485.00||£ 1,217.21||€ 1,421.70|
Note: prices shown do not include shipping and handling charges.
- NutriStem™ hPSC XF Culture Medium for Human iPS and ES Cells 01-0005 / 01-0005-100
- iMatrix-511 Stem Cell Culture Substrate NP892-011 / NP892-012
- NutriFreez™ D10 Cryopreservation Medium 01-0020-50
Ready to use IPS Cells made using the Cutting-Edge StemRNA 3rd Gen Reprogramming Technology
Taking full advantage of the power of the 3rd Gen Technology, these cells feature:
- No possibility of integration or retention of Reprogramming Vectors
- Immediate thawing into NutriStem hPSC XF Culture medium (Cat. No. 01-0005) in iMatrix-511 substrate (Cat. No. NP892-011) with easy conversion to other standard iPSC Media.
- The possibility of saving significant time compared to reprogramming your own cells.
|Reprogramming Technology:||StemRNA 3rd Gen|
|Tissue Source:||Blood (EPCs)|
|Karyotype:||Normal (46 XX)|
|Microbiology:||Negative for bacteria, virus, mycoplasma|
RPChiPS8023G1 Cells were cultured in NutriStem hPSC XF Medium
on iMatrix-511 and stained for common pluripotency markers and DAPI.
Stemgent and the StemRNA brand name are trademarks of REPROCELL Inc., Japan.
Product Name: StemRNA Human iPSC 802-3G
Product Description: Human iPS Cells established from endothelial progenitor cells (derived from peripheral blood), reprogrammed with the Stemgent StemRNA 3rd Gen Reprogramming technology
Passage Number: Passage 14
Catalog Number: RCRP004N
- Race: Hispanic
- Sex: Female
- Age: 30 years old
Precryopreservation Culture Conditions
- Culture Medium: NutriStem® hPSC XF Culture Medium (Cat. No. 01-0005)
- Culture Matrix: iMatrix-511 (Cat. No. NP892-011)
- Cryopreservation Medium: NutriFreez™ D10 Freezing Medium (Cat. No. 01-0020-50)
Size: 1 vial, 1 × 106 cells per vial
Storage: Store in liquid nitrogen vapor phase.
- Pluripotency by ICC: Pass
- Viability: > 80 %
- Bacteria: Negative
- Mycoplasma: Negative
- Virus (HIV1&2, HBV, HCV, HTLV1&2, Parvovirus B19): Negative
- Karyotype: 46, XX
Notice To Purchaser: This product is intended for Research Use Only. Commercial Use may require additional agreements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.