ABLE 30 mL Disposable Bioreactor
Brand: ABLE Biott
A sterile single-use disposable (30 mL) bioreactor for use with the ABLE 3D Magnetic Stir System.
|Product name||Product code||Pack size||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)|
|ABLE 30 mL Disposable Bioreactor||ABBWVS03A-6||Box of 6||$ 511.00||£ 392.42||€ 445.51|
Note: prices shown do not include shipping and handling charges.
Cost-effective, lab-scale iPS cell spheroid culture
Growth of iPS cells in spheroid suspension culture (3D) closely resemble embryoid body structures naturally formed by embryonic stem cells. This 3D growth format offers improved yield, viability and high efficiency for the expansion of human iPS cells and differentiation in a cost-effective format. The ABLE 3D Magnetic Stir and Disposable Bioreactor System enables stem cell researchers to utilize a 30 mL bioreactor vessel for cell culturing or production of up to 5 x 107 cells per vessel, equivalent to approximately ten 10 cm plates.
The ABLE 30 mL disposable bioreactor works with the ABLE Bioreactor Magnetic Stir System (30 mL) (Cat. No. ABBWSS03N0S-6) to provide affordable bioreactor capabilities to laboratory scale projects.
ABLE Bioreactor Flask contains a delta-wing-shaped impeller with a magnet on each blade located within the bioreactor provides low-shear agitation. Its design encourages the formation and growth of uniform spheroid cell clusters. The bioreactor allows for the flexibility of using seed stock from single-cell suspensions of iPS cells, passaged colony fragments, or mini-spheroids generated from low-adherence cell culture dishes or multi-well plates.
Bioreactor system features
- Bioreactor flask capacity is 30 mL, enabling 5- to 10-fold cell expansion (up to 50 million cells per flask)
- Typical growth is 200-300 μm spheroids
- Bioreactor is made of high-density polycarbonate for compatibility with iPS cell cultivation
- Vessel interior is surface treated for biocompatibility
- Polypropylene screw cap contains 0.2 μm nylon membrane to allow for passive gas exchange
ABLE company name and logo and Biott brand are the property of ABLE Corp., Japan.
Product Name: ABLE 30 mL Disposable Bioreactor
Catalog Number: ABBWVS03A (Able Cat No. BWV-S03A)
- 30 mL vessel
- ABBWVS03A-6: pk of 6
Notice To Purchaser: REPROCELL is a licensed distributor of ABLE Biott cell culture bioreactor products in the USA and other markets, excluding Japan
Manufacturer: ABLE Corporation (Japan)
- Individually wrapped
- γ-Irradiated for sterility
- Surface coated for biocompatibility
- Sonn I; Honda-Ozaki F; Yoshimatsu S; Morimoto S; Watanabe H; Okano H. Single transcription factor efficiently leads human induced pluripotent stem cells to functional microglia. Inflammat Regen 42:20 (2022).
- Bardsley R; Garnder G; Tse HM; Fraker CA. Optical sensor arrays designed for guided manufacture of perfluorocarbon nanoemulsions with a non-synthetic stabilizer. Acta Biomaterialia 136:558-69 (2021).
- Velazco-Cruz L; Goedegebuure MM; Maxwell KG; Augsornworawat P; Hogrebe NJ; Millman JR. SIX2 Regulates Human β Cell Differentiation from Stem Cells and Functional Maturation In Vitro. Cell Rep 31:107687 (2020).
- Sharon N; Vanderhooft J; Straubhaar J; Mueller J; Chawla R; Zhou Q; Engquist EN; Trapnell C; Gifford GK; Melton DA. Wnt Signaling Separates the Progenitor and Endocrine Compartments during Pancreas Development. Stem Cell Reports 8:2281.e5 (2019).