MEF Feeder Cells
Very low passage mouse embryonic fibroblast feeder cells. Hugely popular cell type for feeder-dependent culture of iPSC from a wide range of species.
|Product name||Product code||Pack size||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)|
|MEF Feeder Cells||RCHEFC003||(3 × 10⁶ cells) × 5 vials||$ 254.00||£ 208.20||€ 243.17|
Note: prices shown do not include shipping and handling charges.
MEF (Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts) feeder cells are applicable for a wide range of ES/iPS cell culture. REPROCELL offers exceptionally consistent quality thanks to rigorous validation testing. See protocol (below) for more information.
- Mouse Embryonic Fibroblast feeder cells derived from mouse embryo.
- A feeder cell line applicable for culture of mouse, primate, human ES/iPS cells.
- Validated high quality with every lot.
- Mitomycin C-treated cells ready for use.
REPROCELL company name and logo is the property of REPROCELL Inc., Japan.
Product Name: Feeder Cells (MEF)
Catalog Number: RCHEFC003
Pack Size: (3 × 10⁶ cells) × 5 vials
Storage and Stability: Liquid nitrogen. This product is very thermosensitive. Upon delivery please move the cell vials into liquid nitrogen to ensure optimal cell attachment levels.
- Kobayashi H; Hatakeyama H; Nishimura N; Yokota M; Suzuki S; Tomabechi Y; Shirouzu M; Osada H; Mimaki M; Goto Y-i; Yoshida M. Chemical reversal of abnormalities in cells carrying mitochondrial DNA mutations. Nature Chem BIol in press://doi.org/10.1038/s41589-020-00676-4 (2020).
- Kishigami, Ryota, et al.Histological analysis of epithelial stem cells during induced pluripotent stem cell-derived teratoma development. Journal of Oral Biosciences 54.1 (2012): 58-65.