Dissociation solution for human ES/iPS cells
A gentle detachment solution for iPSC colonies giving much higher viability than trypsin-based dissociation. No scraping required for liberation of iPSC colonies. For both feeder-dependent and feeder-free culture.
|Product name||Product code||Pack size||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)|
|Dissociation solution for human ES/iPS cells||RCHETP002||30 mL||$ 139.00||£ 113.93||€ 133.08|
Note: prices shown do not include shipping and handling charges.
- Gentle detachment of the colonies without using scrapers*
- 10 times more viability compared to trypsin
- Long term culture without karyotype abnormality
- For both of feeder-dependent and feeder-free culture
- Each lot is functionally tested (Storage at −20 °C)
REPROCELL's Dissociation Solution (CTK solution) has been formulated by Prof. Nakatsuji and Dr. Suemori's team at Kyoto University specifically for human ES/iPS cells. It allows for gentle detachment of cells providing high levels of viability in subsequent passages. Dissociation Solution allows cell detachment without scraping and is ideal for use in automated protocols*. REPROCELL's Dissociation Solution has been thoroughly characterized to ensure optimal performance. High post-procedure viability of human ES/iPS cells (10 fold higher than trypsin).
[* when used in feeder-dependent culture or feeder-free culture with Laminin-5]
REPROCELL company name and logo is the property of REPROCELL Inc., Japan.
Product Name: Dissociation Solution for Human ES/iPS Cells
Catalog Number: RCHETP002
Size: 30 mL
Storage and Stability: Store at −20 °C soon after arrival. Thaw before use, and store at 2 °C to 8 °C after thawing. Use it up within about one week after thawing. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing
- Passage with high viability
- Quick and easy operation
- Each lot is culture-tested with human iPS cells (Takahashi K, et al., Cell, 131, 861−72, 2007)
- Inspected for sterilization and mycoplasma
- Serum free
Notice To Purchaser: This product is for research use only, not for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. It is not allowed to sell this product to a third party or use it for commercial purposes without permission from REPROCELL.
- Samura T; Miyagawa S; Kawamura T; Fukushima S; Yokoyama J-y; Takeda M; Harada A; Ohashi F; Sato-Nisiuchi R; Toyofuku T' Toda K' Sekiguchi K; Sawa Y. Laminin-221 Enhances Therapeutic Effects of Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived 3-Dimensional Engineered Cardiac Tissue Transplantation in a Rat Ischemic Cardiomyopathy Model. J Am Heart Assoc 9:e015841 (2020).
- Tsuchida N; Kojima J; Fukuda A; Oda M; Kawasaki T; Ito H; Kuji N; Isaka K; Nishi H; Umezawa A; Akutsu H. Transcriptomic features of trophoblast lineage cells derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells treated with BMP 4. Placenta in press :1053 (2019).
- Kuroda T; Yasuda S; Tachi S; Matsuyama S; Kusakawa S; Tano K; Miura T; Matsuyama A; Soto Y. SALL3 expression balance underlies lineage biases in human induced pluripotent stem cell differentiation. Nature Commun 10:2175 (2019).
- Thiel A; Yavanian G; Nastke M-D; Morales P; Kouris NA; Kimbrel EA; Lanza R. Human embryonic stem cell-derived mesenchymal cells preserve kidney function and extend lifespan in NZB/W F1 mouse model of lupus nephritis. Sci Rep 5:17685 doi:10.1038/srep17685 (2015)