Molecular Diagnostic Testing (CLIA Certified)
CLIA certified molecular diagnostic tests utilizing FDA-approved GenMark DxTM platform
This platform is easy to use and has efficient scalability. The GenMark Dx platform uses eSensor Cartridges that have internal positive and negative controls for the assays. In addition, the assays are multiplexed to address several genetic variations in one tube.
The current assay menu includes the following:
- Cystic Fibrosis Genotyping Test (FDA Approved) : This test detects a panel of 23 recommended ACOG/ACMG mutations associated with cystic fibrosis.
- Warfarin Sensitivity Test (FDA Approved) : This test detects three genetic markers known to play a critical role in metabolism of and sensitivity to warfarin: CYP450 2C9(*2 and 3) and VKORC1 (-1639G>A).
- Thrombophilia Risk Test (FDA Approved) : This test detects all four inherited genetic risk factors of thrombophilia: FV, FII, MTHFR 677 and MTHFR 1298.
- Respiratory Viral Panel (FDA Approved) : This panel is designed for simultaneous detection of 20 respratory visrus types and subtypes.
- Plavix Sensitivity Testing: This test is designed for detection and genotyping of the *2, *3, *4, *5, *6 ,*7, *8, *9, *10, *13 and *17 alleles of the cytochrome P450 2C19 gene locus.
- Pain Management: This test is designed to test the variations in CYP 3A4 and CYP 3A5 that can help predict the effectiveness of the drugs involved in pain management.