ReproCELL’s Innovative Research Grant Program, 2014
Application to the ReproCELL’s Innovative Research Grant Program 2014 is closed on June 30, 2014.
Purpose and general outline
ReproCELL Inc. contributes to people’s health and welfare through the development and commercialization of stem cell technologies in the field of fundamental research, drug discovery, and regenerative medicine.
In order to accelerate the technical development, ReproCELL proposes a research grant program focusing on stem cell technologies for academic researchers.
Please read the following guidelines with regard to the application process for this program.
Guidelines for applicants
|Eligibility||Researchers in a university or public research organization|
|Research area||Practical development in stem cell technologies|
|Study duration||September 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015|
|Budget||USD10,000 each (10 research projects)|
|Application closing date||June 30, 2014|
|Judging system||Document screening|
|Application||Please see below|
Area of research
We will consider any practical development of stem cell technologies aimed at the commercialization within several years through consideration of the following:
- Culture and differentiation of stem cells (medium, growth factor, small molecule, extracellular matrix, etc.)
- Quality control (antibody, biomarker, gene analysis, epigenetics, metabolomics, non-invasive techniques, etc.)
- Cell processing (bioreactor, freezing process, purification, sorting, tissue engineering, etc.)
- Drug discovery and screening (genetic modification, disease model, assay technology, etc.)
- Personalized medicine, regenerative medicine, etc.
Download the application form via the link at the end of this information pack, and complete the document.
Send two hard copies of the application and one PDF version on CD-ROM by post to the following address (do not send by e-mail):
KDX Shin-Yokohama 381 Bldg. 9F,
■Deadline: June 30, 2014
- ReproCELL will not make public or disclose any information collected through this program.
- You can apply for this program in parallel with other grants.
Process from application to contract
- 【Application】Your application must arrive by June 30, 2014.
- 【Document screening】We will notify candidates of the results by e-mail by the mid of July 2014.
- 【Contract】We will make contracts with the winners by the mid of August 2014.
- 【Start】The studies will begin in September 1,2014 and the report will be submitted on March 31, 2015.