Product Classification : DifferentiationResearch Theme : Differentiation
Modified mRNAs for the transdifferentiation of human and mouse fibroblasts into skeletal muscle and cardiomyocytes.
RNA transfection reagents
|00-0069||Stemfect RNA Transfection Kit||1 Kit||Ask|
|05-0020||eGFP mRNA||20 μg||Ask|
Modified mRNAs for transdifferentiation
Safety Data Sheet
- Dixon JE, et al. (2011) Directed differentiation of human embryonic stem cells to interrogate the cardiac gene regulatory network. Mol Ther. 19(9):1695-703.
- Angel M, Yanik MF. (2010) Innate immune suppression enables frequent transfection with RNA encoding reprogramming proteins. PLoS One. 5(7):e11756.
- Warren L, et al. (2010) Highly efficient reprogramming to pluripotency and directed differentiation of human cells with synthetic modified mRNA. Cell Stem Cell. 7(5):618-30.
- Ieda M, et al. (2010) Direct reprogramming of fibroblasts into functional cardiomyocytes by defined factors. Cell. 142(3):375-86.
- Ghosh TK, et al. (2009) Physical interaction between TBX5 and MEF2C is required for early heart development. Mol Cell Biol. 29(8):2205-18.
- Charron F, et al. (1999) Cooperative interaction between GATA-4 and GATA-6 regulates myocardial gene expression. Mol Cell Biol. 19(6):4355-65