ReproNeuro™: Human iPS cell derived Neurons
Product Classification : hiPSC-NeuronsResearch Theme : Alzheimer's disease, Drug Effect Test, Pharmacological Effectiveness Test, Electrophysiology Testing, Parkinson's disease, Safety Test, Toxicology test
The world’s first Commercial Human iPSC derived Neurons
The cells provided are immature neurons. When cultured in ReproNeuro Culture Medium or ReproNeuro MQ Medium, ReproNeuro™ cells will differentiate into a mixed population of brain-like neurons.
ReproNeuro™ is a cell product that will undergo final maturation into neuronal cells when cultured with your choice of recommended media for 7-14 days.
・ReproNeuro Culture Medium (Cat. No. RCDN101)
・ReproNeuro MQ Medium (Cat. No. RCDN102)
Intracellular Ca2+ signaling imagine
The dynamic modulation of Ca2+ concentration in ReproNeuro™ differentiated neuronal cells can be observed with the application of a fluorescent calcium binding dye (Fluo-8). Glutamine derived induction of calcium flux was shown in nearly all of the applied neurons.
Dopamine release by dopaminergic neurons derived from ReproNeuro™
Dopamine uptake by dopaminergic neurons derived from ReproNeuro™
ReproNeuro™ cells derived from human iPS cells were treated with DMSO or DAT (Dopamine Transporter) inhibitor (GBR12909, 20 μM). Dopamine uptake was measured by Neurotransmitter transporter uptake assay kit (Molecular Device). The fluorescence intensity in controls were decreased by DAT inhibitor treatment indicating a block of neurotransmitter transporter in ReproNeuro™.
|RCDN001N||ReproNeuro™ Contents: 3 x 106 cells/vial*
* We guarantee recovery of 3 x 106 live cells. Delivered in frozen format. Enough for 1x96 well plate.
Storage conditions: liquid nitrogen This product only contains a frozen cell suspension. For cell culture and downstream experiments, media and reagents are required, see related products below.
Neurons derived from Alzheimer’s disease patient reprogrammed iPS cells
Transgenic Alzheimer's disease model cells
Neurons derived from human iPS cells transfected with mutated presenilin1 (PSEN1) gene
ReproNeuro AD mutation (Cat. No.: RCDN002N)
Custom disease model cells on your request
We provide services making custom disease model cells on customer's request. This service includes acquisition of a patient sample, establishment of human iPS cells from the patient sample by RNA based reprogramming, and differentiation into functional cells (Cardiomyocytes, Hepatocytes and Neurons).
Please contact us for details.
ReproNeuro™ series media/reagents
|RCDN101||ReproNeuro Culture Medium
(Culture medium for extended culture of ReproNeuro™)
ReproNeuro MQ Medium
(Culture and assay medium)
ReproNeuro Coat (150 μL)
(Coating Solution for ReproNeuro™)
Safety Data Sheets
- Odawara, Aoi, Masao Gotoh, and Ikuro Suzuki. “A three-dimensional neuronal culture technique that controls the direction of neurite elongation and the position of soma to mimic the layered structure of the brain.” RSC Adv. (2013).
- Bottiglieri, Teodoro, et al. “Acute administration of L-DOPA induces changes in methylation metabolites, reduced protein phosphatase 2A methylation, and hyperphosphorylation of Tau protein in mouse brain.” The Journal of Neuroscience 32.27 (2012): 9173-9181.
- Society for Biomolecular Sciences(SBS), 14th AnnualConference & Exhibition 2008 (St. Louis), poster session, April 2008.
- IBC Asia’s 4th Annual Stem Cells Asia Congress (Singapore), oral session, June 2008.
- ELRIG and SBS Present: Drug Discovery (UK) poster session, September 2008.
- Advances in Stem Cell Discoveries (San Francisco) oral session, September 2008.
- Stem Cells: Drug Discovery and Therapeutics (London) oral session, February 2008.
- Society for Biomolecular Science 15th Annual Conference (France), poster session, Best Poster 2009 Award-winning, April 2009.
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine Europe (UK), September 2009, Best Poster 2009 Award-winning.
- MipTec Conference 2009, October 13-15, Basel Invited Lecture.
- The 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society（Kyoto）, March 2010.
- The 130th The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan（Okayama）, March 2010.
- The Society of Toxicology (SOT) 51st Annual Meeting (CA, USA), poster session, March 2012.
- Safety Pharmacology Society (SPS), 13th annual meeting 2013 (Rotterdam, Netherlands), poster session, September 2013.
- Automated Patch-Clamp systems and Ion Channel Expressing Cells 2013 (Tokyo), Verbal presentation 2013 Nov.
- The 7th Takeda Science Foundation Symposium (Osaka), Poster presentation 2014 Jan.