Hepatotoxicity Assay Services
Product Classification : hiPSC-HepatocytesResearch Theme : Safety Test, Toxicology test, Drug metabolism
Constantly available human hepatocytes with robust enzymatic activity
- Customized hepatotoxicity assay using human iPS cell derived hepatocytes
- Experienced experts conduct assays on customers’ compounds and offer detailed report
- Society for Biomolecular Sciences(SBS), 14th AnnualConference & Exhibition 2008 (St. Louis), poster session, April 2008.
- IBC Asia's 4th Annual Stem Cells Asia Congress (Singapore), oral session, June 2008.
- ELRIG and SBS Present: Drug Discovery (UK) poster session, September 2008.
- Advances in Stem Cell Discoveries (San Francisco) oral session, September 2008.
- Stem Cells: Drug Discovery and Therapeutics (London) oral session, February 2008.
- Society for Biomolecular Science 15th Annual Conference (France), poster session, Best Poster 2009 Award-winning, April 2009.
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine Europe (UK), September 2009, Best Poster 2009 Award-winning.
- MipTec Conference 2009, October 13-15, Basel Invited Lecture.
- The 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society（Kyoto）, March 2010.
- The 130th The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan（Okayama）, March 2010.
- The Society of Toxicology (SOT) 51st Annual Meeting (CA, USA), poster session, March 2012.
- Safety Pharmacology Society (SPS), 13th annual meeting 2013 (Rotterdam, Netherlands), poster session, September 2013.
- Automated Patch-Clamp systems and Ion Channel Expressing Cells 2013 (Tokyo), Verbal presentation 2013 Nov.
- The 7th Takeda Science Foundation Symposium (Osaka), Poster presentation 2014 Jan.
- Inamura, Mitsuru and Yokoyama, Chikafumi. "Human iPS cell-derived hepatocytes for drug screening." Regenerative Medicine (2013)
- Scott, Clay W., Matthew F. Peters, and Yvonne P. Dragan. "Human induced pluripotent stem cells and their use in drug discovery for toxicity testing." Toxicology letters 219.1 (2013): 49-58.
- Inamura, Mitsuru and Yokoyama, Chikafumi. “Human iPS cell-derived hepatocytes for drug screening.” Regenerative Medicine (2013)
- Scott, Clay W., Matthew F. Peters, and Yvonne P. Dragan. “Human induced pluripotent stem cells and their use in drug discovery for toxicity testing.” Toxicology letters 219.1 (2013): 49-58.
|Hepatotoxicity assay service||Ask|