Product Classification : Atelocollagen for Cell Culture│KOKENResearch Theme : 3D culture, Cancer
Atelocollagen sponge, membrane, powder from bovine dermis
KKN-CLS-01 (Atelocollagen sponge)
- Hashimoto T, et al . Peripheral nerve regeneration through alginate gel: analysis of early outgrowth and late increase in diameter of regeneratingaxons. (2002) Exp Brain Res . 146(3):356-368.
KKN-CLF-01 (Atelocollagen membrane)
- Fujita H, et al. Designing of a Si-MEMS device with an integrated skeletal muscle cell-based bio-actuator. (2011) Biomed Microdevices. 13(1):123-129.
- Fujita H, et al. Novel method for measuring active tension generation by C2C12 myotube using UV-crosslinked collagen film. (2010) Biotechnol Bioeng. 106(3):482-489.
- Hamdi H et al. Cell delivery: intramyocardial injections or epicardial deposition? A head-to-head comparison. (2009) Ann Thorac Surg. 87(4):1196-1203.
- Imaizumi F. et al. Cultured mucosal cell sheet with a double layer of keratinocytes and fibroblasts on a collagen membrane. (2004) Tissue Eng. 10(5-6):657-664.
KKN-CLP-01 (Atelocollagen powder)
- Hiraishi N, et al. Monomer-Collagen Interactions Studied by Saturation Transfer Difference NMR. (2013) J Dent Res. 92(3):284-288.
- Prabhakaran MP, et al. Electrospun Aligned PHBV/Collagen Nanofibers as Substrates for Nerve Tissue Engineering. (2013) Biotechnol Bioeng. [Epub ahead of print]
- Xue C, et al. Electrospun nanofibers as a bioadhesive platform for capturing adherent leukemia cells. (2013) J Biomed Mater Res A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nguyen LT, et al. Enhanced osteogenic differentiation with 3D electrospun nanofibrous scaffolds. (2012) Nanomedicine (Lond). 7(10):1561-1575.
- Ravichandran R, et al. Precipitation of nanohydroxyapatite on PLLA/PBLG/Collagen nanofibrous structures for the differentiation of adipose derived stem cells to osteogenic lineage. (2012) Biomaterials. 33(3):846-855.
- Ma K, et al. Effects of nanofiber/stem cell composite on wound healing in acute full-thickness skin wounds. (2011) Tissue Eng Part A. 17(9-10):1413-1424.
- Kobayashi N, et al. Bone Augmentation by Implantation of an FGF2-loaded Collagen Gel-sponge Composite Scaffold.(2010) J Oral Tissue Engin. 8(2):91-101.
- Zhang Y, et al. Enhanced biomineralization in osteoblasts on a novel electrospun biocomposite nanofibrous substrate of hydroxyapatite/collagen/chitosan. (2010) Tissue Eng Part A. 16(6):1949-1960.
- Chan CK, et al. Early adhesive behavior of bone-marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells on collagen electrospun fibers. (2009) Biomed Mater. 4(3):035006.